Customer Success Manager
Location: United States
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. We’re seeking a self-motivated customer success manager who’s enthusiastic about helping customers achieve pay equity.
This is a critical moment when organizations are looking for ways to take tangible action to fight gender and racial bias, and we believe creating diverse and inclusive workplaces for all starts with fair pay. Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue supporting a growing customer base (like Nordstrom, Slack, Match Group, Target, Adobe, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
About the role
Syndio licenses software to companies to help them find and fix pay equity issues and stay in compliance over time. We’re looking for someone who brings a combination of customer service and account management skills to build lasting relationships with customers and guide them to success. You will support customers’ onboarding, implementation, and data analysis efforts, help them ensure ongoing compliance, and advise them on a comprehensive workplace fairness strategy.
- Guide your dedicated portfolio of customers to find, fix, and maintain pay equity.
- Be a trusted resource by communicating with customers about their ongoing pay equity analyses, product updates, customer sentiment, and industry topics.
- Work closely with our Sales, Domain Expertise, and Product teams to support and delight customers at every point in the customer journey.
- Build customer relationships that lead to renewals, upsell opportunities, and references.
- Identify and synthesize evolving customer needs, and collaborate with Product and Development teams to design and implement solutions in the product.
- Influence Syndio’s overall customer service strategy as we grow to scale onboarding, communication, and ongoing engagement.
- Participate in comprehensive training to gain in-depth knowledge about the nuances of pay equity, including statistics, analytics methods, and pay equity laws.
- Within 1 month, you’ll have completed a comprehensive and supportive onboarding process to help you understand the product, the business, and the customer journey. You’ll be ready to be an advocate for pay equity and help customers achieve it.
- Within 3 months, you’ll be fully ramped and supporting your own portfolio of customers.
- Within 6 months, you’ll be growing a portfolio of customers, guiding the overall customer experience strategy, playing an important role in customer renewal conversations, and influencing the product roadmap.
- You are passionate about our mission to close pay gaps and create fairness in the workplace.
- You are a self-starter who thrives working independently, with minimal supervision, in a collaborative, kind, and supportive environment.
- You are deeply curious, willing to explore all aspects of the product to understand and identify new opportunities to meet customer needs.
- You are willing to ask questions and turn to others for support and expertise.
- You have stellar communication skills that help you connect with a range of people, from HR/Comp analysts to the C-suite.
- You are comfortable with selling the value of workplace fairness solutions and negotiating pricing and renewals.
- You bring empathy, calm, and confidence to help customers overcome challenges.
- You’re proactive, always two steps ahead to deliver what customers need next.
- You are highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- You’re excited to own and drive initiatives within Syndio that leverage and build your skills and interests.
Nice to have but not necessary
- You have experience in leading client relationships in software as a service or technology environments.
- You have experience in HR technology or compensation data analysis.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, Slack, Match Group, Target, Adobe, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
At Syndio, you’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, equity, and a lot more benefits! As part of our commitment to fair pay, we’ll never ask your salary history. We’ll share the salary range for this position with you during our first conversation.
If you’re interested in joining the Syndio team, apply using the link below. All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.