Sales Operations Manager - Software Sales
Location: Seattle preferred, but open to all talent
How often do you have the chance to step into a sales role where you can directly influence the growth of the company? And make a lasting impact on a critical social issue? And sell a product that you feel really good about? This is one of those opportunities. We are passionate about our mission and value authenticity, hustle, clarity, truth, and vulnerability.
Syndio is a post-Series A startup committed to helping Fortune 500 organizations fairly and equitably pay and promote their employees regardless of gender, race, and ethnicity. Fueled by a May 2020 investment of $7.5M, we are stepping on the gas to expand our team and products. We are seeking an experienced, driven Sales Operations Manager to help us hit our sales and growth goals in 2021 and beyond.
About the role
We are looking for someone who is prepared to be our first Sales Operations Manager, help build something from the ground up, and propel their sales career to the next level. Do you love partnering? Are you adept at creating world-class sales processes and highly analytical? Do you get excited by creating order, structure, and elegant design to accelerate sales? In this role, you will work with our head of sales and the sales team to help shape the future of the company and play a critical role as we head into 2021, with a new suite of products, continued support from a fantastic leadership team and board, and big ambition.
- Lead sales process optimization and lead management
- Implement and administer sales tools
- Analyze and evaluate performance metrics
- Create and nurture growth forecasts of sales territories
- Implement sales and revenue strategies/planning and strategize go-to-market plans
- Implement and evaluate sales incentive and compensation plans
- Be the expert on our sales process.
- Provide training and leadership on Syndio’s sales process and methodology. Develop concise, clear process documentation.
- Within 2 months, you’ll be fully ramped.
- Within 3 months, the training wheels come off and you’ll be helping the team roll by doing those things listed above.
- Within 6 months, you’ve established some momentum, are confident in your role, and are starting to provide input into other areas of the business and how we can improve efficiency based on what you’re learning.
- Within 12 months, we’ll wonder how we ever managed without you.
- You have around 5 years of experience in sales operations.
- You’re attracted to the challenge of a startup environment and can adapt to—and thrive—amidst change.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to build relationships quickly with your colleagues.
- You acutely understand a B2B SaaS sales cycle and customer journey.
- You have the drive to execute, seek lasting impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- You possess an owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Syndio. You relish operating independently and people relying on you.
- You’re a process and systems guru: You’re excited to build elegant, robust processes and scalable systems for a fast-growing, continuously changing sales org.
- You’re a project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills
- You bring a positive attitude, hustle, and persistence to your role.
- You are able to communicate data into meaningful insight: You know how to craft compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives.
- You are highly proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Excel, and PowerPoint, and are technically savvy with other data systems we may need to use. Familiarity with SQL and LeanData also a plus.
- You work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives, creative approaches, and multiple competing deadlines. You can adapt quickly to change.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
At Syndio, you’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, equity, and a lot more benefits. As part of our commitment to fair pay, we’ll never ask your salary history. We’ll share the salary range for this position with you during our first conversation.
If you’re interested in joining the Syndio team, apply using the link below. All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.