Sr. Demand Generation Specialist
Location: Seattle preferred, but open to all talent
How often do you have the chance to step into a role where you can directly influence the growth of the company? And make a lasting impact on a critical social issue? And market a product that you feel really good about? This is one of those opportunities. We are passionate about our mission and value authenticity, hustle, clarity, truth, and vulnerability.
Syndio is a post-Series B startup committed to helping Fortune 500 organizations fairly and equitably pay and promote their employees regardless of gender, race, and ethnicity. Fueled by a combined investment of $24.6M, we are stepping on the gas to expand our team and products. We are seeking a driven Demand Generation Specialist to help us hit our marketing and growth goals in 2021 and beyond.
About the role
We are looking for a talented specialist to join our Demand Generation team to help build and scale performance marketing programs. In this role, you will work closely with our Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, the rest of the marketing team, and the sales team to help shape campaigns and, ultimately, drive marketing-sourced pipeline for sales.
- Manage our email marketing engine, including nurture flows and vertical-specific streams
- Own our organic social media channels: posting regularly with Syndio and industry content; engaging with followers and influencers; and generally growing Syndio presence and brand awareness within relevant social communities
- Assist with the execution of various demand generation campaigns across channels like Paid Media, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Account-Based Marketing and more
- Coordinate timelines, materials, and staffing for events that we sponsor and/or participate in
- Collaborate with internal teams to project manage campaign theme ideation and campaign deliverables
- Project manage the creation of campaign creatives and assets such as emails, landing pages, and collateral
- Suggest new, innovative areas for growth
- Optimize toward campaign KPIs and help meet marketing-sourced pipeline goals
- Adhere to campaign launch calendars and timelines
- Within 2 months, you’ll be fully ramped.
- Within 3 months, the training wheels come off and you’ll be helping the team roll by doing those things listed above.
- Within 6 months, you’ve established some momentum, are confident in your role, and are starting to provide input into other areas of the business and how we can improve efficiency based on what you’re learning.
- Within 12 months, we’ll wonder how we ever managed without you
- 3-5 years of experience in demand generation for SaaS products
- Familiarity with the B2B marketing funnel and customer acquisition process
- Love to learn and are eager to experiment with new channels and tactics
- Comfortable doing a little bit of everything
- Proficient with a typical marketing tech stack -- marketing automation system (we use HubSpot), WordPress, social monitoring tools, G Suite, etc.
- Resourceful; you seek creative solutions when faced with obstacles
- Data-driven and results-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
At Syndio, you’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, equity, and a lot more benefits. As part of our commitment to fair pay, we’ll never ask your salary history. We’ll share the salary range for this position with you during our first conversation.
If you’re interested in joining the Syndio team, apply using the link below. All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.