PayEQ is a powerful solution to quickly analyze and resolve pay equity issues. PayEQ can protect your organization from costly litigation and enables you to attract and retain the best people. Bottom line, PayEQ improves your bottom line.
GREAT DECISION MAKING
Make fair, equitable and compliant decisions.
Your people will be more engaged, productive, motivated and happy.
Achieve higher retention rates, a stronger culture and more profitability.
Why Pay Equity Matters
It improves employee engagement. Organizations that implement fair pay practices as part of cultural responsiveness have proven increased employee engagement. Why does this matter? High employee engagement has direct impact to increased productivity, higher customer satisfaction and increased profitability.
Gartner report: Get, Give, Grow, Feb 2019
- Syndio runs multivariate regression analyses, median tests and cohort analysis in minutes (vs months with the billable guys)
- Flexible configuration options to fit your organizational structure and groupings like tenure, experience, performance and geography
- Instant results that apply Syndio’s industry leading methodology using data science and AI. This level of sophistication can’t be achieved from spreadsheets or basic reports
- Our software, algorithms and methodology have been vetted by federal and state agencies
- Identify the degree to which your pay practices are fair and unbiased by gender or race
- Easily interpret results and address disparities with the Budget to Fix feature
- Make compensation adjustments directly and review results immediately with the interactive dashboard
- Identify outliers or individuals incorrectly included in groupings
- Don’t fix symptoms, fix problems for good. Identify underlying policies and behaviors leading to disparities
- Leverage the Pay Range Calculator for your new hires, promotions and transfers to set pay that won’t negatively impact pay equity
- With PayEQ’s one-click reporting feature, you have immediate access to the results you need to prepare executive reports and communications
- We arm you with key outcomes after applying industry-proven methodology driven by technology that removes the cost, time and burden of a lengthy consulting engagement
“Our mission at NerdWallet is to provide clarity for all of life's financial decisions. We want to help our users to feel confident about the decisions they are making. Similarly, we want our employees — or Nerds as we call them — to feel confident that we approach compensation in a fair and equitable way. Pay equality is critically important and we're excited to join this commitment to equal pay standards with Syndio and the National Women's Law Center.”
Florence Thinh Chialtas — VP of people operations, NerdWallet
“When you pay fairly, you send a powerful message to your current team, your potential employees, and your customers: you care about something bigger and you’re willing to make changes to reflect those values. We depend on Syndio as part of our ongoing commitment to fair pay at Match Group.”
Lisa Nelson — CHRO, Match Group
“As a global creative collective renowned for our infectious storytelling, we compete for the most talented people around the world. We recognize the importance of pay equality as a critical commitment in our overall people strategy. We partnered with Syndio because we recognize them as the most qualified partner to provide us with the most sophisticated pay equity product on the market. They have an A-list team and product!”
Michele Prota — Global Chief Talent Officer, Frosman & Bodenfors
“Medallia recently invested in Syndio, a leading platform for pay equity analysis. This tool allows Medallia to operationalize pay equity analysis, embedding the review into our compensation adjustment and promotion cycle processes. Syndio also enables a much more continuous view of pay equity analysis throughout the year, and the ability to understand the impact of proposed changes in real time.”
Lauren Jackman — Inclusion - People & Culture, Medallia
IF YOU’VE READ THIS FAR...
We know you are serious about pay equity. (We are too.) Give us 20 minutes and we will show you PayEQ, the best way to ensure equal pay for equal work.