Location: Seattle, WA
Do you want to help companies address workplace bias with tangible action? Syndio is a technology company on a mission to help organizations fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain, and compensate their employees. Fueled by recent Series B funding of $17.1 million led by Bessemer Venture Partners, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
We are seeking an EA who is obsessed with their craft and wants to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support our company’s senior-level executives as we expand beyond pay equity into new areas of workplace fairness. You will be a critical player in successfully scaling our company.
About the role
Syndio’s software is front and center in defining a new way to eradicate workplace pay disparities. As the first EA, you will report directly to the CEO and will contribute to the efficiency of our business by supporting the executive team. A successful candidate brings experience collaborating with senior leaders, managing meetings and multiple calendars, booking travel and other administrative tasks. There is unlimited potential in this role for someone with aspirations to grow their career.
- Support CEO and senior executive team
- Managing the executives’ day-to-day calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Coordinate bi-weekly all-hands meetings and annual team meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements and create trip itineraries
- Prepare and submit executive expense reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations
- Other special projects as assigned
- Within 1 month, you’ll complete a comprehensive and supportive onboarding process to help you understand the product, the business, our core functions, and the employee experience; and you will establish a calendar management system with each executive.
- Within 3 months, you’ll be fully managing calendars, travel (if applicable), meeting schedules and managing agendas and content for bi-weekly all hands meetings
- Within 6 months, you’ll start expanding your role to include broader administrative efforts and special projects
- You are passionate about our mission to advance workplace fairness, and share that passion in your interactions with candidates.
- You have professional work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- You have excellent Google Suite knowledge (gmail, calendar, drive, plugins like Calendly and Zoom)
- You thrive in an all-hands-on-deck, collaborative startup environment.
- You have excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- You are able to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- You are highly organized and effective at prioritizing your workload.
- You lean into challenges and aren’t intimidated to find answers to questions
- You’re self-motivated, able to execute on very clear objectives, with minimal hand-holding or supervision, while reaching out for support as needed from our collaborative team.
- You effectively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, MS Office
- Powerpoint design skills
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, Slack, Match Group, Target, Adobe, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
At Syndio, you’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, equity, and a lot more benefits! As part of our commitment to fair pay, we’ll never ask your salary history. We’ll share the pay range for this position with you during our first conversation.
If you’re interested in joining the Syndio team, send us your resume and a quick note about your unique qualifications at firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age