Senior Content Marketing Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a technology company helping a fast-growing customer base achieve pay equity and workplace fairness. We are passionate about our mission and value authenticity, hustle, clarity, truth, and vulnerability. We are seeking a senior content marketing manager who has the experience, drive, and creativity to be an early leader on our nascent marketing team.
About the role
Syndio is stepping on the gas and we need a content expert who’s passionate about their craft and thrives on the challenge of creating content that educates, instructs, and influences. The ideal candidate is able to identify macro industry themes and C-level pain points, and develop a broad range of content that inspires people to take action on pay equity and workplace fairness. As Syndio’s first content leader, you’ll have tremendous opportunity to learn, innovate, and advance in your career as the company grows.
- Create, own, and execute on comprehensive content strategy that spans the business to support lead gen and build brand awareness.
- Identify industry conversations for Syndio to be a part of and initiate, and develop thought leadership content in partnership with SMEs, customers, and research organizations.
- Support sales and marketing teams with product launch, case study, ebook, and webinar content.
- Partner with our public affairs team to strategize on and deliver content that inspires policy change in support of workplace fairness.
- Work with internal contributors, as well as current agencies and contract/freelance writers to strategically and efficiently scale multiple content initiatives.
- Develop an editorial calendar for assets across multiple channels based on customer persona, market segment, and funnel stage.
- Work closely with product, sales, and marketing teams to understand customer requirements and build highly engaging customer journeys.
- Manage the end-to-end content development process, from ideation and draft, to design and publication.
- Support additional content needs, such as presentations, decks, messaging and positioning pillars and more.
- Serve as the strategic lead and gatekeeper for all Syndio content, ensuring consistency of voice, tone, and message.
- Define Syndio’s SEO strategy and work with teams to ensure it’s implemented across all assets.
- Analyze performance metrics on an ongoing basis and pivot as needed to meet business goals.
- Within 1 month, you’ll be ramped up and have a solid understanding of how to communicate Syndio’s messaging and positioning.
- Within 3 months, you’ll have identified priority themes and are starting to crank out content.
- Within 6 months, you’ll be executing on and guiding a comprehensive schedule of content across multiple topics and channels.
- You are passionate about our mission to advance workplace fairness.
- You excel at both strategy and execution, comfortable playing the role of journalist, editor, project manager, and digital strategist.
- You are savvy about how to reach C-level decision-makers.
- You are willing to jump into quick-turnaround projects (e.g. blog posts) to ensure Syndio has a voice in hot-button, timely conversations.
- You thrive in an all-hands-on-deck, dynamic startup environment.
- You lean into challenges and aren’t intimidated to find answers to questions outside of your immediate area of expertise.
- You’re self-motivated, able to execute on very clear objectives, with minimal hand-holding or supervision, while reaching out for support as needed.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
At Syndio, you’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, equity, and a lot more benefits! As part of our commitment to fair pay, we’ll never ask your salary history. We’ll share the salary range for this position with you during our first conversation.
If you’re interested in joining the Syndio team, apply using the link below. All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.