Get certified by Fair Pay Workplace, backed by Syndio
Fair Pay Workplace is an independently-regulated certification program that partners with the world's leading companies across industries on their journey to achieve equal pay for equal work, attract and retain the best talent, and build an equitable future for all.
Fair Pay Workplace is backed by Syndio and independently-overseen by an Alliance of Experts. The pay equity analysis it offers to companies is conducted by Syndio employees, but the Rules and Standards against which they're compared are defined by a group of leaders in law, business, academia, HR, and data science who are unaffiliated with Syndio.
It's the unique combination of best-in-class technology from Syndio and cross-industry leadership from our Alliance that makes Fair Pay Workplace more thorough and transparent than any other pay equity certification.
Trusted by many of the world's leading brands
Syndio helps companies measure, analyze, and improve all facets of workplace equity — from bringing in talent fairly to paying, promoting, and retaining them equitably — all in a single platform.
With Syndio's Workplace Equity Analytics Platform, you can:
- Analyze, resolve, and prevent pay disparities due to gender, race, ethnicity, or any other demographic designation
- Measure equitable access to opportunities and set realistic diversity goals at all levels of the business
- Build a culture of trust and transparency that helps attract, engage, and retain top talent
- Get actionable insights that help you make tangible progress, measure outcomes, and communicate the success of your initiatives
- Comply with global regulations and adhere to ESG, people sustainability, and SEC human capital disclosures
Top Impact Company
Digital Innovation Award for Human Capital Management
No. 126 on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™
Chief People Officer at Databricks
[Syndio] provides not only the best software in the space but also access to experts and guidance as we move through our journey.
President and CEO of Anthem, Inc.
Anthem is committed to diversity and inclusion and to building a more equitable world — and it is incumbent upon us to lead, starting with fair pay for our own associates. As the trusted symbol of pay equity around the world, the mission of Fair Pay Workplace resonates deeply with Anthem.